Wednesday 15 August 2012









Had my 60th Birthday at the lake at Middlemount, friend Deb & Phil, Di & John joined Maggie and I for a lovely dinner. Left German Creek Thursday 8th August and travelled to Duaringa to O/N, then on through Biloela (pronounced Bill O Wheel A) to Caliope (pronounced (Cal Lie Oh Pee) a mining town. Visited Gladstone, one of the buissiest ports in Australia, this place freaked me out, the roads are wierd, no signs to major points and it really has no centre of town! Went on to the town of 1770 and Agness Waters, lovey little town, 1770. Very impressd with Bundaberg, lots of historical buildings and easy to find your way around, called to see Mick & Gerry at Maryborough then on to Gympie, presently at Kenilworth for 2 days then to Robert and Lyn Sullivans place for a BBQ for his 60th, hes 14 days younger than me, its a surprise BBQ and I hope it goes well. See photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment